Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




OS X Technology Overview


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm devouring this document. Chapter By Chapter. It's well written and with my tech doc primed eyes I am appreciating even the beautiful and functional typesetting.
I am learning about what the possibilities for my Words software are exactly, and indeed for any programming software I have.

See the core data programming guide.
It looks as though this can be used now to create the Model part in the Model-View-Controller Paradigm easily and even graphically.


0 Responses to “OS X Technology Overview”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr