Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Bath - 2.5 HOURS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well I read Rendevous With Rama for the most part, pretty much absorbed. Towards the end I had the following creative inspirations:

1. Computer Animations
1.1 "The Artifacts of Power" Four separate movies, released similtaneously, with possible video games. This is not a new thought of mine. I want to see, and experience, Aerillia mostly.
1.2 Underwater races of the future, with spectacular 'pod racer' type scenes, undeerwater, with participants from different planets joining in the race.
2. What about doing an animation course after graduation?

Jesus what about a bath blog!?


0 Responses to “Bath - 2.5 HOURS”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr