Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




I AM A COMPUTER SCIENTIST


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's like I need to scrape that out on a chalk board a thousand times. It hink it's because I'm caught in an identity bind. I kind of tell eveyone off handedly what I'm studying since I think it's kinf of embarrasing. But all that is set to change witn my new personal ID policy.
Here's teh facts.
1. I AM genuinely interested in computers and software.
2. I do a lot of reading about new and old technologies. I desire to understand as much about it as I can.
3. I am interested in working with Apple technologies, or for a company that does work in it.
4. I don't want to do something musty and stale like 'implementing networks' in a buisiness environment. I want to work for a dynamic, creative company that makes cool applications, whether it be software or hardware.
5. I love gadgets. I would like to be part of a team that delivers something truly amazing to the world in terms of computing.
6. I want to prove myself to the developer community , as it exists, of my presence by producting something that they take notice of.
7. Doing this, I think it will take me places.
8. So YES I AM interested and excited about comuters and I WANT to work with them.

Simple. I can't belive I didn't know this before. Well it's funny because I came back from Japan to learn about computers, and I learnt about them. I have been for how many years? And why the doubts? The image> Fuck that. The image you create is the one you are. Don't think about it too much, especially at the professional level.

But let's say nothing implements over the summer - it's OK! I'll still be studying and the exercise will not have been for nothing.

I really think I'm quite lucky. The way I stoll out of my house, through the station, onto phillippa's for a warm welcome, then back to sit in the sun with nature, listening to music, and then just slipping onto the train casually to take me where I need to go. Off to university.


0 Responses to “I AM A COMPUTER SCIENTIST”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr