Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Look What I've Discovered!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A COMMUNITY!

Wow

Ahh Anyway they have this scholarship thing. Even if I don't end up getting anything from it at least I know there is a community there.

"finding ways to harness the iPod (and associated peripherals) for educational purposes."

Anyway:
2 December 2005 - Grant Applications Close
  • 16 December 2005 - Grants Announced.

<<<<<<Could this be a 'final project'?>>>>>>>>>

I also discovered a bi-yearly journal called 'Wheels' which had some interesting articles:
About popularity of English in Korea and the learning of it on mobile devices, and about mobile learning in general.
About podcasting and iLecture
About the inadequacies of newsgroups (who uses them) and how RSS and Blogs are preferred technologies.

I was also excited to learn about how the people from Melbourne Uni went to some conferences in the USA, and also about how there were all these people in Australia thinking about all this stuff! I mean it brings the whole Mac thing so much closer to home it's great.


0 Responses to “Look What I've Discovered!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr