Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Implementation Brainstorm


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So let's think about what I need to implement for Words.

English Parser

Dictionary Files

I need to work out how words will look up translations
How it can search Google and other resources
How it can search Spotlight
How it can export sound files into iTunes.

User Interface for
Main Window (maximised + minimised)
Flash Cards
The recording pane

There are certain resources that I can use. These should be in a
bookmark in Safari and a bookshelf in your room!

Technology Guide (printed)
Apple UI guidelines
Objective-C handbook (printed)
Cocoa Recipes (book)
Online resources
Peer Blogs.

/*Write for the blog, but don't worry too much about the formatting.
Have a potential audience so write structured, organised, and neatly,
but don't fuss!*/


0 Responses to “Implementation Brainstorm”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr