Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Ideas for Icons


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ideas only! Don't get ahead of yourself.

It needs to be [little] something that can be put on all varieties of icons.

It is NOT the company logo.

Which reminds me if I want to make some money out of this I'm going to have to form my own company!


Integration

Butterfly [ glossy ]
Disco Ball
Something GLAM
sunglasses [ cool ]
lipstick (mouth)
barbell [ work ]

For Payment:
Something completely blatant in it's imperialistic money grabbing ideals to kind of make a jest but also make it clear
The queen's head. A coin etc.
Little scrawled stuff for icons.

The user interface and icons should look very fresh an OS X-ey yet slightly bookish.

I would like something shiny and silver, something very me...

And I want the company symbol on top f the DMG files all proper like!


0 Responses to “Ideas for Icons”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr