Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




What's Next


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have stalled momentarily... but I think that's because I don't know
where to focus next.

I must compile a definitive list of 'extra features' that go along
side the main functioning, and decide which ones should be
implemented, and then decide how they will fit into the final
solutions (buttons, menus, functioning, movements on the screen etc).

I should keep in mind how the user is ultimately going to use the
product.

So once I get all the features spec-ed out, then pretty much all of
the spec writing should be completed really.

And then there's the implementation... Now THAT'S going to be
challenging!


0 Responses to “What's Next”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr