Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Mucking Around with CSS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Since I borrowed my friend's graphics tablet, and I've had a long
dormant version of Photoshop CS installed, I put the two together and
have had fun work shopping some stuff. What you see around you (at
time of publishing) is the result - yet still a work in progress.

Comic Life (Japanese version) Documentation proofs are slowly coming
in, and this is how I have been spending some of my spare time.

Subjects for 2006 are enrolled, even allocated. I'm only looking at
10 on campus contact hours, but with the evil way they plan things at
Universities that probably means that I've got tonnes of work to
finish at home.


0 Responses to “Mucking Around with CSS”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr