Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Knowledge Levels and Dictionary Lookup Issues


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Spent a couple of hours in Woodstock over lunch... designing away some of the finicky problems remaining with Words. These are the main issues I addressed.

Here are the rest of the notes (on Flickr) They're public... not sure if this is a good idea or not yet. I doubt anyone can read my writing anyway, but still, it's my baby... my hard work!

Have been doing translating for Plasq (Comic Life) lately which had pushed Words to the side, but I'm back on it now.


0 Responses to “Knowledge Levels and Dictionary Lookup Issues”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr