Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Sample Code


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've found some sample core data code in the developer documentation,
and it has shed some serious light on how I can implement Words. The
sample Recipe App is even toted as 'iTunes' like, so it's right down
Word's alley. The UI is a bit yuk though. But the functionality is
what I want to achieve with Words.


0 Responses to “Sample Code”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr