Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Prototype 2.0


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Does this warrant a whole decimal incement in version number? Whatever. I've got a drawer! Thank's Cocoa Recipes for the help with working this one out. Again it's actually pretty simple.

Feeling more confident with bindings, and with UI autosizing.

I have also just finished watching the Drunken Blog organised independant Mac Developer confrence held in Chicago. Insightful and interesting, and very motivating.


0 Responses to “Prototype 2.0”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr