Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Mini Spec for Prototype


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok, so I want to build a prototype. But exactly what is that going to
entail?
The idea is to give an idea of what the main functionality of the
software will be like. It doesn't have to be pretty, and it can have
some bugs.

Functioning:
1. iTunes like Manual and Smart Groups with a word library.
2. Addition of words through the services menu with a key stroke.
3. Look-up of words in a dictionary to add to library and recent
smart list.
4. Don't worry about multiple languages yet.
5. It all should be saved as it goes.
6. A minimised window of recent words.
7. An window (or drawer) to edit the finer details of a word.

That's it basically. That's all I want for the prototype.


0 Responses to “Mini Spec for Prototype”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr