Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Hand-Written Notes go Digital!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have been meaning to get all my sketches and notes for all my
software and ideas scrap-booked into the one book. And I can't
believe I had not yet thought of doing the most obvious and geeky thing!

I took photos of each page, which meant that finally all the notes
that were scattered through at least 20 (if cute) paper notebooks
were looking at me from behind the screen ALL TOGETHER! There's 43
photos related to words. All that thinking and information, finally
released from it's paper fetters and presently zooming it's way
through the air and making itself available to the world!

I'm a bit excited.

I made a folder for the Words project, and put all 'pages' into it.
I'm now making my first ever upload to flickr, and I'm doing it
easily through iTunes too. Bravo!

I feel somehow lighter. Now that I can put all those notebooks in the
one place and just take them as I need them. Use them as a paper
store, for the odd times when I feel like using pen and paper to
design and think (sometimes it's better and more flexible). No need
to worry about now loosing it though in this book or that. As long as
I get a single snap of it, it's all going to end up being managable
and in the same place.

I still can't believe I didn't do it till now.


0 Responses to “Hand-Written Notes go Digital!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr