Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Cris and Plasq


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday I had some beers at St Arnou in the city. We chatted about
software, computers, RSS feeds. Nerdy stuff in general really. He
said he liked my Words idea and wondered if I might be interested in
doing it under Plasq. I was surprised but pleased! He also said to
ask about any UI stuff or anything really. Thanks Cris!

Oh and I got a mighty mouse too.


0 Responses to “Cris and Plasq”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr