Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




My Interview in Retrospect


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In retrospect, my answers to the greatest frustrations and the greatest things that I described about my course are contradictory. I complained that there is too much low level, command line programming going on (writing disk formatters for example) and that there isn’t enough, say, OO, application specific programming going on, which is my main interest.

But I also said that I love the fact that the course is broad enough for me to go and learn the stuff that I am mostly interested in, that it gives me the basis to learn higher level stuff.

But it’s because of that non specific, low level theory that I am able to do that. So yeah, a contradiction.


0 Responses to “My Interview in Retrospect”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr