Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Quote


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"Universities don't teach people to be developers, anyway. They don't even teach people to be programmers. Universities teach their students to be computer scientists. Becoming a programmers or even a developer is usually left as an exercise for the student to complete on her own time." Eric Sink in Hazards of Hiring


0 Responses to “Quote”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr