Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Formal Methods


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Theory subjects are pretty ball breaking! And time consuming.
INTERESTING but really really hard.

The sales man likes to return home at the end of his long tour,
satisfied that he's travelled the least amount of distance. That's
what we're all about helping him do, with our clever algorithms.

Just thought I'd pop this here. The Formal Methods 2 (CSE3305)
assignment 2 is mostly about the TSP problem and various heuristic
methods of solving it.


0 Responses to “Formal Methods”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr