Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Perl Web App Programming


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Until late last night I hacked away at my perl script, sitting remotely on the server out at Monash. I fell asleep marveling at how easy it was to run programs from anywhere... the possibiloties.

Well, if you call easy learning about apache, the chmod file permissions, ftp, a scripting language and heaps more all at once while trying not to loose vision of your dream and goal!

Anyway, this morning I set up a virtual host on my local machine. I'm loosing the glam of working remotely with a big, powerful machine at my University, but it means that the development environment it a lot quicker. 


0 Responses to “Perl Web App Programming”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr