Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Back to Specs and UI


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's interesting the swing I've made from spending a heap of time on
UI, to wanting to always get back to the implementation side. It's
probably because before, UI design is all that I really knew how to
do! It's a bit of a mind flip to get back to thinking about UI, and
actually caring about UI.

I had a meeting with Jim Breen yesterday and he said he needed a sure
and fast specifications document, so I'm fleshing it out at the
moment. Mostly rewriting everything really, although I thought I
would be able to rehash the dated stuff. But I need screen shots
now... so off I go!


0 Responses to “Back to Specs and UI”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr