Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Bugs Squashed, Frameworks Fixed (deleted), All at Tequp!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just spent about 7 hours at 'tequp', a Melbourne tech meetup with the guys from plasq, and plenty of others. It went quickly though and Pete, Keith and I ended up having vietnamese on Victoria St afterwards (which took us to 10pm)

Demoed my app to them and Keith and Cris both gave great UI and interaction advice. Much appreciated guys. Thank-you!

Also today I squashed a long standing linking error in my libdict framework, and I also took libdict OUT of a framework and put it right back into the main project. The framework was too finicky, and too much overhead for so little value really. 

So that error was fixed too.

So seriously the next step is to stop that crash when offline or when something can't connect properly, because otherwise it's stable.

Then it's time to sparkle... :D


0 Responses to “Bugs Squashed, Frameworks Fixed (deleted), All at Tequp!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr