Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




System Apocalypse


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Boy did I have some nasty stuff going on for the last few days!
Installed Leopard, archive and installed Tiger, trying to migrate user info over from backups etc.

It still feels like I'm not using my own computer yet, but I'm getting there.

On the bright side (of XCode being broken, and taking 3 reinstalls and kills to fix it) I have somehow freed up 10 GB or so of space on my main drive, which is great considering I was always pushing up against FULL. Turns out all those libraries were adding up to a whole lot of crud.

It's not quite dlll, but it's certainly Library hell!

And it does feel refreshing because it feels like a new computer.

On the Words dev side, I have had a meeting with Jim Breen and discussed dictionary formats.

I'm going to support the EDICT format next.

But first I must have the dictionary management system up and running.


0 Responses to “System Apocalypse”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr