Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Making Improvements


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I think I need to start working to a timetable, with time constraints
and everything, because if I want things to be done in time, that's
how it's going to work.

Besides, it's what happens in the real world. Well I think. I guess
in the case of even Microsoft you ship when it's ready.

I'm still not sure which language/implementation will be needed to
make the server, but again, that would be jumping the gun because I
have to have a thorough idea of what to build before I start deciding
what to build it in.

So leave that aside for the moment.

Get back to the stuff that is making Words!!

Now that I can import and export words, I feel better about killing
the sql file and changing the data model, because I (and users) have
a way of saving their words (the valuable bits) and getting on with
things. So now I can actually start using words a bit more for
recording all those funny words I hear here and there.

yaaay~

The selection of groups is now preserved!! The group you had selected
will be saved for you when you come back to it, whenever that might be.

Now I'm off to take care of my body, by running to Bells Beach


0 Responses to “Making Improvements”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr