Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Me, a little managedObject


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I spent last night as a peaceful managedObject in his managedObjectContext, without worrying one little bit about all the programming and structure that I was being subjected to in the middle of the night.

I never used to be able to sleep after a serious bout of code, but it seems like as you do more code, you become more content with a nights sleep as an object being pushed around by while loops, being enumerated, and being smothered in objective-C wrappers, or as previously, spending the night as a well formed ascii file.

Has anyone done any reasearch into this thing? I know it's not a programming only thing, but it's when I get it the worst. I'd like to think that it has something to do with the brain learning tings subconciously.


0 Responses to “Me, a little managedObject”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr