Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Pact With Self


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm making a pact with myself - I'm not allowed to fire open XCode 2.3 (newly downloaded via Monash Wireless - 900+MB in 1/2 an hour!) UNTIL I've finished my Japanese Studies Essay, of which I have had an extension for! It's due on Monday. Spend all afternoon in the library working on it. Reading books and stuff. Got a better grip on the topic now which is good.

It is my final Arts essay (thankfully!) and I just want to get it done.

And I REALLY want to try Xcode. so we'll see how I go. Hopefully my essay will have longer sentences than have featured in this blog post though!!


0 Responses to “Pact With Self”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr