Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Web Words


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had a meeting with Jim Breen today, and it looks like he'd be happy to supervise my project next semester, which is basically my words idea on the web!

He suggested that I need to write up a proposal to be submitted to the supervisor, one for the full blown application idea, and one that might push more 'cs' buttons by throwing about names like 'dict protocol' etc etc.

Anyway I'll step right to it and continue thinking about exactly what I want to achieve.


0 Responses to “Web Words”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr