Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Hitting walls, and getting over them.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've come to face the wall of static HTML web pages with my words project. 

I'm proud of the progress I've made, but feel that a shift of approach will be needed to end up with the goal that I want.

A single search found a perl module for make web applicatons that use AJAX, and DHTML. 

It's going to be right up my alley.

I also feel more comfortable about using perl now. Who says that Web Applications have to be written on rails, and scripted in ruby?

I'm reading up on it now.


0 Responses to “Hitting walls, and getting over them.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr