Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Evolutionary Algorithm: Formal Methods II Assignment 3


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hmmm brhumbrhumhmhmhmmm

Formal Methods II programming assignment not progressing well.... thing is, I know I need to take a break. My brain is mush. But I keep wanting to do more but I'm getting nowhere! It's not due till Monday so I think I'll sleep on it. It's even worse because I thought I had a working version, and it was doing well, but then I tried to change it subtly and it broke beyond recognition! I have backups of the older version to roll back to of course, but I think I had implemented slightly the wrong thing. Anyway the best thing I can do it NOT LOOK AT IT till tomorrow.


0 Responses to “Evolutionary Algorithm: Formal Methods II Assignment 3”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr