Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Weekly Review: 07-09


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



- Learnt first hand the advantages of using subversion for revision control.
- Found an old project in my archives that tokenises words. Still needs work done on it though, but it was nice to have such simple code reusability.
-Began experimenting with a grouping system, and decided to go against the example code provided by Apple to do smart groups with Core Data. Was a little disappointed in myself to taking the obvious route, however. Manual group system working.


0 Responses to “Weekly Review: 07-09”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr