Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Weekly Review: 07-30


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



-Completed Words Specification Version 2.0, which is a stripped version of the original document which was unnecessarily lengthy.
-Continued work on Groups, mistakenly believing that I was almost done with it.
-Effectively used the debugger to find errors in my code.
-Added a Managed Object Context in Interface Builder which eventually turned out to be in error, but solved a problem at the time.
-Manual grouping system worked with word objects persisting in the store.
-Identified the challenges and things I would need to know about to implement smart groups.
-While attempting implementation of smart groups broke manual groups, indicating that perhaps the design is not as modular as might be desirable.
-Had an 'ideas day' where several new and high level feature ideas for Words came about.


0 Responses to “Weekly Review: 07-30”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr