Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Cocoa2



I got this book today! I've been getting through it - it's really good. Pg 96 already but I feel I am learning a lot. I like the way it's not all tutorials, not all theory. Not quite as heavy as the Apple documentation can sometimes be, and he sneaks in little boring bits here and there in between the fun stuff, so you barely notice.
And it wasn't prohibitively expensive either which is fantastic. 65 odd dollars at Borders.

Update:
I've used and understood about delegation from objects, and have a firm understanding about what happens in class structure in terms of where and how methods are called.
I'm regretting not stumbling upon this book earlier because it's really effective. Of course I won't know until I've finished it and find myself writing cocoa programs, using it as a reference, that it has been effective, but I'm confident!


0 Responses to “Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr