Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




App Casted: Words 0.0 (VERY Beta!)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've made an app cast, put the sparkle frameworks in, and am now
serving Words 0.0 to a select few to try out.

I'm not ready to get too excited about it yet because the software
isn't anywhere near being done, but it's neat to think of it being
"App Casted" about the place.

Remembering that it's really nowhere near show-able to anyone, I've
released it to a few people.

Here are the release notes.

Known Issues
Grouping System
Updating of groups upon deletion is slack. Lack of GUI to predicate
setter is a barrier to usability. Ordering of the group system is
random.
Dictionary Lookup
Not recommended at the moment, behavior unpredictable! Use the
definition button to manually add definitions. That's your safest bet.
Definitions
Meaning / Definition table view is not complete, proposed system is
to have a 'fat' table view so you can see the whole dump of
dictionary text within the one cell. Comments on this please!
No Icons!
Any icon designers out there??


0 Responses to “App Casted: Words 0.0 (VERY Beta!)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr