Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Yay! Blob style auto definitions


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Images will be displayed in the main window, and because I want to
show many images, I want to be able to cycle through them.
I would like to enable the user to show the images in a grid view, or
to cycle through them.
When images are being searched for, a progress indicator should be
shown.
Images that are not relevant should be able to be removed from the
view and thus deleted.

I propose an array, or a set, which holds images, that can be
unarchived and shown in the view.

Phew

It took a bit of fiddling around, but I seem to have the blob thing
sorted out. Turns out I was trying to put a mere mutable string in a
text view, when it needs to be an attributed string. The archiver was
dutifully saving it for me in the textblob attribute in the core data
entity for definitions.

I think I have a more usable program already!

However

Mincing steps, Mincing steps....


0 Responses to “Yay! Blob style auto definitions”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr