Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Some removals, some touches


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Perhaps I need to remove rankings all together from definitions, so
that it removes one of the data entry steps that users have to make
to get concise definitions into words.

Internally I can have a ranking which will be set from the server,
but that's quite a bit in the future. Users should still be able to
order their lists of definitions though.

I'm going to have to go down the list of things I need to finish
before Friday.

One thing is the type to define thing. So that things can get defined
easily.


0 Responses to “Some removals, some touches”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr