Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Better Dictionary Management


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The next step I think to make it usable is to support some local
dictionaries, not just remote ones.
I should at this point Finalise the model attributes for dict
protocol dictionaries, because if I am going to start passing
dictionaries around, then I'm going to need them to work with later
versions of Words.
I will also need a way to perhaps modify a dictiionary's attributes.

It's funny the way I cross my fingers every time I commit something
to SVN, because I expect I've broken something in the process.

I'll try to set up some networked dictionaries for my future beta
testers to download, import and use. That should get things started.

One day in the future it would be nice if you could download them
from right within words!


0 Responses to “Better Dictionary Management”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr