Mathieu Tozer's Dev Blog

Cocoa, the development of Words, and other software projects (including those dang assessment tasks).




Drag and Drop


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The next step I think to make it usable is to support some local
dictionaries, not just remote ones.
I should at this point Finalise the model attributes for dict
protocol dictionaries, because if I am going to start passing
dictionaries around, then I'm going to need them to work with later
versions of Words.
I will also need a way to perhaps modify a dictiionary's attributes.

It's funny the way I cross my fingers every time I commit something
to SVN, because I expect I've broken something in the process.

Drag and Drop system. Moving Words around the system fluidly,
wherever the user wants.
Take the selected words
Bundle them up in the drag operation
Drop them on something.

Which means that group objects and languages need to know how to
accept dropped bundles of words, and manage that appropriately.

I have implemented some basic drag and drop functionality for moving
words around the system.


0 Responses to “Drag and Drop”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


+RSS | dev blog | Portfolio

About me

My status

Previous posts

  • my del.icio.us
  • my flickr